My "Little Big Girl"

Karys is growing up so quickly.  She's a tiny little thing and at 20 months old only weighs about 23 lbs (but is in 92nd percentile for height).  And she's my big girl because she's at a 2 year old level or higher developmentally.  The doctor and nurses get a kick out of her whenever she goes for wellness check-ups.
- She speaks in sentences all the time now: "Sit carpet please", "Come me please", "I want it!", etc ...we've been working on "May I have ____ please".
- She climbs on everything and runs everywhere, and doesn't seem to be frightened about injury much to my dismay.
- She's started to learn some of the letter sounds, and loves to colour & make puzzles.
- She also loves going swimming, bike rides, playing at the park, and playing in her sandbox.  Bubble baths are also a favourite.
- Karys has also been starting to potty train.  I know she's a bit young but she started asking to go on the potty :)
  She wanted to play DDR like Mommy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Her eyes still change color.  I guess we'll call them grey-hazel?
 
She picked some dandelions for Grandma :)
 riding Kassandra's old rocking horse
 
 playing with Aunt Lala
 So we got a bike trailer a couple months ago and one of their favorite games to play is just the have Daddy take her up the hill and let it roll back down.  We do actually take it for bike rides as well.
 
 playing with a hat Grandma Renee made for her
Here are pictures from a Mitchell family get together on Victoria Day:
 
 
 she gave Aunt Brenda her hat to wear
 
 And I realized that I'd never posted any pictures from Easter:
 finding the eggs :) so fun with her!
 her pretty Easter dress from GG & Pops (Blaine & Leslie)
 
 
GG & Pops also sent an awesome Easter package!
Here she is dancing with her duck:

2 comments:

Lacey said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! im sad that i didnt have a functional camera to take pictures with Karys and you guys but these are so cute! miss you guys!

Dallin said...

Fun pictures. I think the no fear thing runs in the family, Jayden hardly is ever fazed very much either.